- "Passion is everything, on the field and in life!"
- — El Matador
El Matador is well known for his striking abilities as well as his volatile personality and showmanship on the field. El Matador loves the limelight a little too much, sometimes forgetting that soccer is a team sport. His dream is to have a statue at Strikaland. His jersey number is 20 and his favourite food is hot spicy spaghetti sauce. He scored 38 goals. Cool Joe always states that his boots are smelly.
- He is the most expensive player in the Super League.
- His name is similar to the title of the Uruguayan professional footballer, Edinson Cavani which is "El Matador", both sharing the same goal celebration.
- He is the only player that is allowed to wear glasses in the Super League, perhaps due to his exceptional skill in football.
- He loves to cook, and do salsa.
- Occasionally helps Spenza PI in his investigations.
- El Matador's net worth is an estimated $144 million dollars, with 25% coming from his salary and the rest from his many endorsements.
- His age is around 28-30 years old and is most likely not the richest player in the Super League due to his age.